Wednesday 1 June 2016

Launching My A New Blog!



 Hye and Assalamualaikum.

Dear,
Thank You support me to blogging. Not To Forget,You guys gave me a million love on instagram that you had DM me.
I Decided to make A new blog cause I forget the password of my current Blog after i am not posting any article till now.

What I want to posting?
-I will post all about Lifestyle. Which is about Make Up,Tips,
Food Recipes,Exercise And Others.

I also did a youtube channel. You can visit! @imakhairy.
Don't forgot to tell this blog/youtube  to your bestfriend. I will post only On Saturday Or During School Holiday.

INTRODUCTION

My name is Nurul Hikmah binti Zulhairi. You can call me as IMAKHAIRY or NURUL. I am a young youtuber and blogger. I am 14 Years Old. I am live in Shah Alam Selangor. It was a Beautiful City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment