Friday 3 June 2016

How To Set A Youtube Thumbnail?

 



Hi and Assalamualaikum guys! so for today I wanna share 
you how to set a youtube thumbnail?? so for the first time I am being a youtuber,I am so confuse,"how they're did a
 beautiful display(i meant the thumbnail, i don't know that 
name).so, i DM sabrina tajudin on instagram how to make it. and she replied and ask me to search "how to make youtube  thumbnail ?" and now i know it! so let's we start!

1-log in your youtube channel.
2-click your channel.







3-click video manager above your channel.
4-click channel.
5-click status and features.
6-click verify my account and ANSWER what they're ask.
7-turn on good community
8-turn on custom thumbnail

and we're are done. share this post if i'ts helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment